17 / 17 Eastlake Parade, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604
Aurora - Lake-view Extravagance!
Capturing one of Canberra's best lake views, this one-bedroom plus study, executive apartment is a unique offering to the market.
Beautifully presented with luxury and style in mind, the stunning lake views create the ultimate waterfront retreat. Filled with soft natural light and masterfully appointed with Miele appliances and quality finishes, this apartment is ready for purchase by the astute homeowner or investor.
Inviting by design, your spacious, open planned living area welcomes you home, while the floor to ceiling sliding glass doors allow you to drift away into the sunset.
Your intelligently thought-out kitchen allows you to create masterpiece meals while maximising floor space with an integrated fridge and Miele-brand dishwasher.
Taking full advantage of natural light, your bedroom - complete with built-in robe, favours the sun rise and is ideal for the well-earned Sunday breakfast in bed. Complete with a luxury finish, your light and bright adjacent ensuite complements the Master suite.
Quality appliances, study nook, guest powder room, secure entrance and basement car parking, all ensure that this wonderful home simply makes sense. Smart thinking has continued in the tightly held "Aurora" complex with solar panels helping subsidise the building running costs.
The energy and vibe of the Kingston foreshore is delivered through the cafe and restaurant buzz that is so sought after to meet your busy lifestyle, yet be in-tune with the convenience of your home. A short stroll to the Kingston markets, Lake Burley Griffin and numerous recreational activities in the local precinct make this property perfect for an energetic or relaxing lifestyle.
- Stunning water views from floor to ceiling double glazed windows
- Kitchen features high quality Miele appliances including Induction electric cooktop and oven, integrated fridge and dishwasher, recessed lighting, stone bench-top and backsplash.
- Bedroom suite features gorgeous view of the Lake, beautifully crafted linen-look feature wall, large built-in wardrobe with extra shelving, access to balcony plus a well-appointed ensuite
- Ensuite has generous shower, vanity with stone bench tops and chic toilet
- Study nook is well-appointed with a built-in desk, shelving and recessed lighting
- Separate laundry is spacious and features a Miele dryer and extra guest toilet
-Building features solar power and indoor air quality systems
- Timber flooring
- Interiors designed by internationally renowned architects BKH
- Basement parking with Storage
- Lift access
- Video security intercom
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Complex built in: 2013
- Bedroom: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 1