206 / 16 Moore Street, City, Australian Capital Territory 2601
This attractive 2 bedroom apartment is located in the sought after ‘Globe’ complex offering a desirable central location in the heart of the city with restaurants, night life, public transport, the ANU and many employment hubs all within walking distance making this an exciting opportunity to take advantage of the cosmopolitan lifestyle or a fabulous opportunity for the astute investor.
The apartment is well presented and features throughout, which would appeal to buyers looking for an apartment with stylish design and flair.
The kitchen boasts chic black granite bench tops combined with Bosch stainless steel oven, dishwasher and range hood, with ample cupboard and bench space.
Both bedrooms are segregated off the spacious open plan living area which is all northern facing with access onto a private balcony with an attractive view. The main bedroom is large with a built in study area.
The apartment comes with its own secure underground parking for one vehicle and access to the complex facilities which include a fully equipped gym in very close proximity to the apartment as well as landscaped parkland gardens with BBQ facilities.
This apartment will suit an investor looking for dependable returns from a blue chip location or live in owner that would enjoy walking to work and to all the City's lifestyle has to offer.
Located on the 2nd floor this stunning apartment features;
• Two spacious bedrooms, main with ensuite
• Additional bathroom with combined laundry
• Exclusive finishings and fittings
• Reverse cycle air conditioner
• Secure Access to building and carpark
• Basement Carparking
• Private Balcony with additional access from the main bedroom
• Granite benchtops to kitchen area
• Bosch stainless steel oven and dishwasher
• Fully Equipped Gym
• Landscaped Parkland Gardens with BBQ Facilities
• Desirable location in the heart of the city
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 1
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Split System Airconditioning