* (No Name), Crace, Australian Capital Territory 2911
This four bedroom home is solid, secure and safe. It is a DHA home, therefore has excellent return on investment with additional benefits such as a long-term lease, regular rent reviews and scheduled maintenance. The current lease ends early November 2023 and the current rent is $590 per week.
Positioned in one of Canberra’s newest suburbs, this single level home maintains an optimum location, situated in the popular Crace Estate; this location provides convenience to the Gungahlin Town Centre, Dickson and the CBD.
The living spaces are at the front of the home, with a formal lounge and dining room as well as a large informal open plan family room in the centre of the home. The kitchen is well equipped with gas cooktop, electric range hood and wall oven as well as plenty of storage space.
The main bedroom includes an ensuite and 3 of the 4 bedrooms come equipped with their own built in robes.
Outside has a great sized pergola area for your outdoor entertaining where you can enjoy the warm summer days.
Additional features include double garage with internal access, ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling.
- 4 bedrooms – all with built in robes
- Formal and informal living areas plus dining
- Double garage with internal access
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Block Size 541m2 in Crace
- UV $283,000
- DHA property - leased until November 2023
DHA`s responsibility when it comes to property maintenance;
Throughout the lease term, they are responsible for organizing and covering the cost of most non-structural repair and maintenance.
They maintain the property, with the exception of fair wear and tear, examples include:
- Regular servicing and repairs to heating, air-conditioning and hot water systems
- General upkeep of grounds and gardens, and
- 'Like-for-like' replacement of fixed appliances as needed.
Any work they arrange is undertaken by a licensed or suitably qualified tradesperson.
*This property is for sale on behalf of a Defence Housing Australia lessor and has a Defence Housing Australia lease in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn the benefits of investing in Defence Housing Australia property.
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 541 m2