Winter Home Security Tips - Doors and Windows
As many of us jet off for little holidays during the winter months as a means of escaping the cold, it’s crucial to ensure our home is remains safe and secure while we’re home or away.
Here are our home security tips for the doors and windows around your home.
- Install quality deadlocks on all your external doors.
- Keep security doors locked at all times
- Check your doors are correctly fitted and working properly
- Check door frames are secured
- Install a peephole in your front door to verify the identity of strangers before answering the door.
- Secure the garage door with deadlocks or strong padlocks
- Install key operated locks on all windows making sure they can all be opened with a master key.
- Use laminated glass or shatter resistant window film to help prevent windows being broken.
Do you have any other house safety tips? Leave a comment, we’d love to hear it.