If you have been looking for prestige apartment living with a central location to match, then welcome to the stunning 'Realm' complex in the heart of Barton precinct. This apartment is perfect for the executive couple, down-sizer, or astute investor.
Upon entering the apartment, you are welcomed by the open plan living/dining and kitchen which are flooded by sunlight thanks to the north westerly aspect. The cleverly designed kitchen is fitted with striking finishes while the full length cupboard doors conceal most appliances, bringing a sleek feel to the home.
An expansive balcony is set off the living area and offers an endless range of year-round indoor/outdoor possibilities, whether you are relaxing with a book in summer or enjoying a warm drink and soaking up the winter sun.
The spacious bedroom boasts a custom built- in robes and has sliding door access to the balcony. The spacious bathroom features a luxury marble and floor to ceiling tiling throughout. While the study area is ideal as a work from home office.
This unique apartment is located in the stylish 'Realm' precinct providing access to a multitude of restaurants, bars, cafés and a gym, medical centre & pharmacy are all at your virtual doorstep. A short walk from Lake Burley Griffin, this convenient location provides easy access to Canberra's inner south attractions including the Parliamentary Triangle, galleries, Manuka and Kingston shopping and dining precincts.
- Spacious one top floor apartment with study
- Expansive Views
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Single Level with lift access
- Quality electric oven
- Separate laundry with dryer
- Secure basement parking, with additional storage
-- Intercom and secure lift access
- Located in the Realm precinct with professional services, restaurants, cafes, bars and manicured outdoor spaces at your doorstep
- Walking distance to public transport, government departments, Manuka, Kingston, Lake Burley Griffin and the National Gallery.
Nearby Amenities of the Realm precinct:
- Maple & Clove
- Ostani Lounge, Bar & Restaurant
- Buvette Bistro & Wine Bar
- Chairman & Yip Restaurant
- Lilotang Restaurant
- Evo Health Club
- Mudd The Spa
- National Press Club
- Level 5
- Year Built 2009
- Number in Complex 71
- Living Size 72m2
- Balcony Size (approx.) 15m2
- Parking 14 m2
- Storage Size 2m2
- Rates $500.00 per quarter
- Body Corp Fees $1533.22 pq
- Land Tax (if applicable) $605.71 per quarter
- Rental Appraisal $600.00 per week
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate the information provided.
53 / 3 Burbury Close, Barton, Australian Capital Territory 2600