With an ultra-convenient setting in one of Canberra's most desirable suburbs right now and home to the trendsetters of Canberra is this rare opportunity to purchase this one bedroom plus study apartment with built-ins.
Featuring its own balcony; this superbly constructed property is a perfect combination of tasteful interiors streaming with natural light throughout designed to operate efficiently and cost effectively. The kitchen is fitted with high quality features, chrome tapware, stone bench tops and abundant storage with soft closures. A European laundry with dryer and pristine bathroom highlight the functional use of space in this apartment.
It's in a stylish complex promoting easy care living, only a short walk to Canberra's CBD. Just picture yourself waking up on a Saturday morning, catching the lift downstairs, then only a moment stroll to the vibrant and evolving cafe precinct of Braddon. You are that close!
Be quick as a property presenting this much value with this minimal price tag will not be around for long; Phone today to arrange an inspection! EER 6
• One bedroom with large built-in-robe
• Study with built-in-robe
• Secure parking for one car with additional basement storage
• Convenient lift access
• Stone bench tops
• Touch Control Ceramic Cook-top
COVID -19 INFORMATION
We are now allowed a hold open homes with a maximum of 20 people, as per the current government restrictions, we ask that if you are wishing to view one of our properties you:
• Do not attend if you are unwell or have a fever /sore throat/ cough respiratory issues etc
• Do not attend if you have been in contact with someone presenting the above symptoms
• Do not attend if you have returned from overseas less than 14 days ago
• Do not attend if you are meant to be self-isolating
• Please maintain social distancing (1.5 metres apart)
• Practise safe Hygiene
• Please note: We are required by law to keep a record of who enters
• Please let us know if you are looking to attend the open house.
405 / 53 Mort Street, Braddon, Australian Capital Territory 2612