An excellent opportunity to secure an apartment within the sought-after Mayfair complex this one-bedroom apartment is brilliantly located within the inner city. Spoilt for choice, the complex sits above trendy bars, restaurants, cafes, boutiques and the business district.
Located on level 9, the private balcony overlooks the city scape and allows the interior to fill with natural light from the north through floor to ceiling windows. Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling is installed for year-round comfort.
A modern kitchen is designed with open plan living in mind and features quality stone bench top as well as an integrated oven and microwave with over-head and under-bench storage, dishwasher and allocated fridge space.
The large master bedroom is complete with mirrored built-in wardrobe and frosted glass louvre slat divider for natural light. The bathroom is conveniently equipped with a heated towel rail and European-style laundry with dryer, floating vanity and finished with stylish marble-look tiles. Onsite facilities include a fully equipped communal gym and outdoor garden BBQ area.
Mayfair is a transcending development for the capital, and this is reflected in both its impressive design and enviable central position. Everything is outside your door, all within walking distance. Canberra House Arcade, located on the ground floor of Mayfair, offers an eclectic mix of restaurants, cafes and boutiques. The attention to detail, luxury fittings and panoramic views across the city make Mayfair a dream place to live in.
- Open plan living
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, cooktop and oven
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- LED lighting
- Private balcony with city views and floor to ceiling windows
- Master with built-in wardrobe
- Stylish bathroom with heated towel rail
- European-style laundry with dryer
- Fully equipped gym and outdoor garden BBQ area
- Secure basement parking and allocated lock-up storage space
- Within walking distance to the Canberra Centre, Australian National University and Lake Burley Griffin
- Close to public transport
- Close to restaurants, cafes and boutiques
- Year Built 2016
- Number in Complex 191
- Living Size 55m2
- Balcony Size 12m2
- Parking 14m2
- Storage Size 1.5m2
- Rates $1,716.32 per annum
- Body Corp Fees $691.89 per quarter
- Land Tax (if applicable) $1,955.80 per annum
- EER 6.0
- Currently leased at $510 per week
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate the information provided.
94 / 45 West Row, City, Australian Capital Territory 2601