A must for the astute investor or prospective inner south resident – this tenanted, fully furnished one bedroom courtyard townhouse will provide a solid return on your investment now or alternately, will allow the savvy entrepreneur to enjoy a lifestyle of convenience in this delightful residential property.
Featuring a large, sun filled north-facing courtyard this townhouse provides a unique combination of living spaces. From the automated, retractable awning and sliding glass doors to the lounge room, this property belies its nature and exudes spaciousness and convenience. Year-round entertaining, in a seamless indoor/outdoor lifestyle, is entirely feasible. Presented with modern inclusions, neutral and tasteful decor and a central inner south location, this townhouse is a must on your list.
Features of this townhouse include:
_ Single level townhouse.
- Fully furnished and currently tenanted
- Open style combined living and dining, stylishly presented with tiled floors, high ceilings and full length sliding glass doors that open onto the courtyard.
- Featuring an automated retractable awning, the fully fenced and secure front courtyard provides generous outdoor living space; ideal for all season entertaining or a quiet morning coffee.
- Designer kitchen with Miele appliances.
- Spacious, fully carpeted bedroom with built in robe.
- Modern bathroom with quality inclusions.
- Hideaway laundry with washing machine, laundry trough & dryer.
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and air conditioning.
- Additional private rear courtyard off bedroom, also with clothesline.
- Single secure basement car space and single storage unit.
- CCTV within the complex and electronic security at all access points
Outgoings for the property:
Land tax (payable if rented out) $412.65 quarterly
Body corporate: $606.74
General Rates: $ $348.00 quarterly
Water: $158.00 quarterly
Rented for $520.00 per week until August 2017
Located directly opposite the Griffith shops and a short stroll to Manuka, this townhouse has all the lifestyle conveniences of inner south living. You will appreciate the close proximity of fine dining restaurants, casual eateries, supermarkets, banks and other facilities available at both Griffith and Manuka. Action Bus services are also available in this street.
Please Note: Agent Interest.
9 / 56 Stuart Street, Griffith, Australian Capital Territory 2603