60 / 13-15 Sturt Avenue, Griffith, Australian Capital Territory 2603
A fabulous lifestyle or investment opportunity awaits the astute new owner who appreciates the advantages that Canberra’s Inner South has to offer. Ideally located in a private position on the ground floor of the popular federation style Staffordshire Terrace complex, this well-presented one bedroom apartment also boasts a large balcony.
The generous open plan lounge and dining area flows into the sunny, north facing balcony; perfect for your outdoor setting. The kitchen boasts loads of bench and cupboard space and an electric cooktop.
The king size Master bedroom is equipped with a built-in-robe and an updated en-suite bathroom. The space saving laundry can be locked away behind doors when not in use.
With a low maintenance and purposeful floor plan, the interior of this well presented apartment illustrates a feeling of practicality whilst outside, the spacious balcony provides the perfect place to entertain or enjoy alfresco meals.
The complex also features a crystal-clear pool and a secure car park for additional peace of mind.
Conveniently positioned in a central Inner South location with a bus stop at the doorstep. Close proximity to an array of amenities in Canberra’s Inner South includes: Fyshwick and the old Bus Deport Markets, Lake Burley Griffin, Manuka and Kingston.
Don't buy another one-bedroom apartment before you have seen this one - you won't be disappointed.
- Ground floor one bedroom apartment;
- Staffordshire Terrace complex;
-Sparkling pool, spa and barbeque area;
- Quiet location within the complex;
- Neutral decor throughout including quality window treatments;
- Spacious kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space;
- Secure parking;
- 10 minute cycle or 20 minutes walk from Parliamentary triangle;
- Bus stop at the doorstep;
- Minutes to Kingston shops, Kingston Foreshore and Manuka precinct; and
- Great first home or investment.
- Bedroom: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 1