Whether you're an investor looking to expand on your property portfolio or a first home owner looking to crack the competitive Canberra market, this property encompasses great value.
Quite and well maintained this one bedroom apartment is situated just moments from the idyllic scenes of Kingston and Manuka and provides numerous features and benefits for the new owner/s.
Featuring a purposeful floor plan a walk through of this apartment illustrates both a feeling of space and practicality. With a full-sized bedroom featuring an ensuite and built-in robe all components are provided for easy care living.
Both secure and private the property one the first floor offering the opportunity to either move in or rent out with a minimal amount of fuss. The complex also features a crystal clear pool located at your doorstep and a secure car park for additional peace of mind.
- First floor one bedroom apartment;
- Staffordshire Terrace complex;
-Sparkling pool, spa and barbeque area;
- Quiet location within the complex;
- Neutral decor throughout including quality window treatments;
- Spacious kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space;
- Secure parking;
- 10 minute cycle or 20 minutes walk from Parliamentary triangle;
- Bus stop at the doorstep;
- Minutes to Kingston shops, Kingston Foreshore and Manuka precinct; and
- Great first home or investment.
Built in 1994
105 apartments in Complex
Apartment size: 51m2
Plus Balcony: 8m2
Car space 13 m2
Body Corporate Fees: $497.45 per quarter
General Rates: $498.03 per quarter
Rental Appraisal: $375.00 - $390.00 per week
24 / 13-15 Sturt Avenue, Griffith, Australian Capital Territory 2603