Delightful ground floor unit that embodies comfort, style, and convenience! This renovated one bedroom, one bathroom gem with a dedicated car space is a perfect haven for singles, couples, or savvy investors.
Step into a living space bathed in natural light, creating a warm and inviting ambiance with near new carpet and reverse cycle air conditioning. The renovated kitchen with cork flooring includes electric oven, cooktop, dishwasher and washing machine.
The complex has a common laundry (if needed) and well maintained grounds including grassy areas. Nestled in the heart of Hughes, you'll enjoy the convenience of Hughes Shops just walking distance from your doorstep, Nearby schools and parks. A Short drive to Canberra Hospital and Westfield Woden Shopping Centre. The well-established community offers a peaceful and welcoming neighbourhood vibe.
- Bedroom with built-in robe
- Near new carpet in living areas
- Renovated kitchen with cork flooring and includes electric oven, cooktop, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ground floor unit
- Car space
- Shared laundry facilities (if needed). Large grassy common area
- Close to Schools, Parks, Canberra Hospital and the Westfield Woden Shopping Centre
- Living Size: 52m2
- EER: 2.0
- Fixed Term Tenancy until 12/02/2024 Paying $400 per week
- Rates: $634 approx. per quarter
- Land tax if payable: $791.62 approx. per quarter
- Levies: $770 approx. per quarter
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate the information provided.
84/27 Coxen Street, Hughes, Australian Capital Territory 2605