17 / 17 Eastlake Parade, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604
Luxury Investment property!
Capturing one of Canberra's best lake views, this one-bedroom plus study executive apartment is a unique investment opportunity. Currently renting fully furnished for $720.00 per week until December 2019.
Beautifully presented with luxury and style in mind, the stunning lake views create the ultimate waterfront retreat. Filled with soft natural light and appointed with Miele appliances and quality finishes, this apartment is ready for purchase by the astute investor.
Inviting by design, the spacious, open-plan living area is welcoming, whilst the floor to ceiling sliding glass doors allow you to drift away into the sunset.
The intelligent, well thought-out kitchen allows you to create masterful meals yet maximises the floor space through an integrated fridge and dishwasher.
Taking full advantage of natural light, your bedroom, complete with built-in robe, favours the sun-rise and is ideal for the well-earned Sunday breakfast in bed. Luxury finishes continue into the adjacent en-suite bathroom complementing the open-plan of this home with its light-filled design.
Quality appliances, a study nook, guest powder room, secure entrance and basement car parking, all ensure that this wonderful home simply makes sense. Smart thinking has continued in the tightly held "Aurora" complex with solar panels helping subsidise running costs.
The energy and vibe of the Kingston foreshore is delivered through the cafe and restaurant buzz that is so sought after to meet a busy lifestyle; yet is in-tune with the convenience of your home. A short stroll to the Kingston markets, Lake Burley Griffin and numerous recreational activities in the local precinct make this property perfect for an energetic or relaxing lifestyle.
- Currently renting for $720.00 per week, until December 2019;
- Stunning water views through floor to ceiling double glazed windows;
- Luxury Miele Kitchen appliances including Induction electric cooktop, oven, integrated fridge and dishwasher;
- recessed lighting, stone bench-top and back-splash.
- Master Bedroom features gorgeous view of the Lake, beautifully crafted linen-look feature wall, large built-in wardrobe with extra shelving, access to balcony plus a well-appointed en-suite;
- Ensuite includes a generous-sized shower, vanity with stone bench tops and chic toilet;
- Study nook is is complete with a built-in desk, shelving and recessed lighting;
- Separate, spacious laundry featuring a Miele dryer and extra guest toilet;
- Building features solar power and indoor air quality system;
- Timber flooring;
- Interior designed by internationally renowned architects BKH;
- Basement parking with Storage;
- Lift access;
- Video security intercom;
- Ducted heating and cooling; and
- Complex construction completed in 2013.
- Bedroom: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 1