Perfectly positioned to take in the best of Old Kingston, leafy vistas and superb amenities, this 1 bedroom property in the highly regarded Kingston Place development boast's stunning high-quality features such as timber flooring and stainless steel finishes.
Upon entering, you will notice the natural stone bench tops in the kitchen and hardwood timber floors in the living area.
The floor to ceiling glazing and sliding doors captures the beautiful outlook across your expansive balcony and down to the quiet Dawes street and the leafy surrounds below, and superb entertaining area, also attracting an abundance of natural sunlight.
Located within the heart of Canberra's flourishing Inner South - 150 metres from Kingston's popular cafes, restaurants and boutique shops. Also close to the lake foreshore, Manuka, Griffith, Telopea Park, the City Centre and Fyshwick Markets. So whether you are a first home buyer, empty nester or investor this property is a MUST see.
- Spacious interior and exterior spaces
- High quality fittings and fixtures
- Miele kitchen appliances and premium tapware
- Stone kitchen and bathroom bench tops
- Audio visual intercom entry
- Fully ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Remote control basement car parking
- Lift access to all floors
- Pay TV and Free-to-Air ready for connection to service provider
- Wireless Broadband facilities ready for connection to service provider
Basement storage: 2.7m2
(Please note all measurements are taking from original floor plans and are approximate.)
Year Built: 2012 approx
No of Units in complex: 78
Outgoings for the property:
Land Tax (Payable if rented out): $421 per quarter approx
General Rates: $314.75 per quarter approx
Body Corporate $897.90 per quarter
Water $158.00 per quarter
Currently rented out on a periodic lease at $550pw
24 / 21 Dawes Street, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604