7 / 45 Wentworth Avenue, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604
The Viridian Loft
Living in this modern, light filled, apartment with its split level layout will have you within a healthy leg stretch or a few turns of the pedals of the Parliamentary Triangle. Also within easy reach are the cafes and shops of Kingston and Manuka as well as recreational activities around the lake foreshore.
Located in the architect designed 'Viridian at Kingston,' this contemporary 1 bedroom + study unit is complemented by a well-conceived layout.
Upstairs you will find the large bedroom flowing through to a spacious walk in robe and modern bathroom.
It is perfect for a professional, investor or a student and boasts an unrivalled Kingston Foreshore precinct address.
- 1 bed plus study
- 2 x Underground parking spaces, perfect for a couple
- Well-kept common grounds
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- 1.5 Baths
- Spacious integrated living/dining area
- Full length balcony for entertaining enjoys a leafy outlook
- Kitchen is equipped with gas cooking and a dishwasher
- Double sized bedroom has built-in robes
- Living space opens to balcony
- Sleekly appointed bathroom features a large walk-in shower
- Built-in laundry facilities includes a dryer
- Personal seperate for working from home or studying
- Environmentally conscious complex, residents' herb garden
- Near Parliamentary Triangle, transport, cafes, close to Civic
Car space: 14m2
(Please note all measurements are taking from original floor plans and are approximate.)
Year Built: 2005 approx
No of Units in complex: 173
Outgoings for the property:
Body Corporate $716.29 per quarter
Water $161.00 per quarter
Currently rented out at $410 per week on a periodic lease
- Bedroom: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 2