Brought to the market by Milin Bros Builders & Developers Amalgamated Property Group, Lakefront on Kingston Island offers unprecedented & exclusive apartments on the shoreline of Canberra's premier waterfront precinct. Perfect for either the investor or owner occupier.
Currently rented for $500.00 per week (fixed term until April 2020) this apartment is positioned on level two and offering a tranquil water outlook towards Mt Ainslie from the covered balcony, which flows effortlessly from the living areas. This 65m2 one bedroom apartment has a pleasing floor plan which the architect has designed to maximize both natural light and panoramic views through the floor to ceiling glazing.
The fixtures and fittings throughout the apartment exude extravagance with the Kitchen boasting stone floor tiles, a stone benchtop & Miele appliances including gas cooktop, dishwasher & oven. The bathroom has sleek and sophisticated floor to ceiling marble tiles, whilst the bedroom is both sun filled and boasts water views.
Residents will also enjoy luxury resort-style living, including a stunning lakeside courtyard leading to a fully equipped gym & infinity pool for their exclusive use.
Situated North of the new Kingston Foreshore Harbour, highly regarded for its popular bars & restaurants; all of which is right at your doorstep and within minutes of the Parliamentary zone, Kingston, Manuka and the City. Lakefront is close to many employment hubs, retail options and entertainment possibilities.
• Top Quality inclusions & fit-out throughout
• Lift access direct from the basement car park & foyer to your level
• Intercom entry to building & basement for guests
• Northerly vistas towards the lake
• A pleasing floor plan with extensive use of glass to provide a bright, light-filled residence
• Ducted heating & cooling
• Kitchen with stone floor-tiles, stone benchtop & Miele gas cooktop, dishwasher & oven
• Bathroom with stone top vanity and floor to ceiling wall tiles
• On site, fully equipped gym & infinity edge swimming pool directly overlooking Lake Burley Griffin
• This is a pet-friendly development (subject to body corporate notification)
• Currently on a fixed term lease until April 2020 - $500 pw
• One Allocated basement car spaces & a storage enclosure
(Please note all measurements are taken from original floor plans and are approximate.)
Year Built: 2012
No of Units in complex: 145
Outgoings for the property:
Land Tax (Payable if rented out): $499.67 per quarter Approx
General Rates: $434 per quarter Approx
Body Corporate $1066 per quarter Approx
Water $168 per quarter Approx
Currently on a fixed term lease until April 2020 - $500 pw
116 / 11 Trevillian Quay, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604