Presenting a unique lifestyle opportunity, in the prestigious "Woolshed" complex, this as-new one bedroom apartment features a separate bathroom with European laundry and a single, secure carpark in the sought after "Powerhouse" development within Kingsborough Village; a mere stroll from the Kingston Foreshore and Village precinct. Bi-fold doors offer bedroom privacy from the living space or can be fully opened to extend the open feel. The Galley-style kitchen is fitted with fully-integrated quality appliances including range-hood, stove-top, oven and dishwasher and the mirror splash-back adds both a sense of beauty and functionality whilst amplifying feel of this unique home-away-from home. Ample cupboard-space for storage and built-in robes to the bedroom complement practicality and functionality.
An ideal opportunity for the savvy investor who seeks a short term rental property or a live-in apartment for their overnight stay when visiting town!
At the heart of the development is the Village Square, which includes a variety of small shops and food outlets, as well as a children's play area and community garden. There is also a members' only, 2 lane, 25m indoor/outdoor lap pool and a separate gym. Membership fees apply.
Key features Include:
- One-bedroom apartment, with glass bi-fold doors which can be fully opened to integrate sleeping and living areas or provide privacy without compromising space or access;
- Balcony access that extends the living area and provides seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining opportunities;
- Open-plan meals and living area;
- Double glazed windows;
- Split-system Aircon and Heating;
- Solar roof panels to help reduce overall cost of electricity usage through Grid feedback;
- Ample Visitor parking; and
- Single care space in a secure parking area, with security lift access to your apartment.
116 / 17 The Causeway, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604