49 / 161 Uriarra Road, Queanbeyan, New South Wales 2620
Sun Filled with solar passive design
Offering green initiatives and features that you would not normally find in similar apartments, this apartment would be perfect for the downsizer, first home buyer or astute investor.
You can be sure that by thinking green, you’ve made the right choice with this ground floor residence that has been carefully designed and positioned to take in all the warmth of its northern solar orientation and is ideal for those seeking effortless living, a modern lifestyle and a seamless indoor/outdoor flow.
This immaculate contemporary apartment is defined by impressive proportions and an excellent location. A stylish interior with a large courtyard this will be ideal for those eager to buy in a modern, well designed and built community.
The light filled open plan living areas flow seamlessly through to the courtyard; ideal for entertaining friends and family while providing you with a sense of privacy.
Meal preparation will be a delight in the designer kitchen with modern ‘Latte’ colour scheme, complete with quality stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops plus ceramic tile splash back and re-circulating range hood, efficient electric cooking, dishwasher and plenty of storage and bench space.
The large bedroom with built-in robe has direct courtyard access through sliding glass doors. A contemporary bathroom with shower, vanity and WC and includes a modern style laundry with stainless steel laundry tub, plus a clothes dryer.
The apartment is fitted with hard-wired smoke detectors with battery backup. Also included is a 150 litre, frost protected, solar hot water heating system with colourbond matched, roof mounted tanks; watch and enjoy living as your energy bills plummet.
Public transport is at your doorstep. The apartment is only minutes from: Queanbeyan CBD; schools and parks; Canberra Airport (9.6kms) and Brindabella Business Park; Civic (15.5km); Kingston (10.5km); Manuka and Fyshwick, with their eclectic mix of restaurants, coffee shops and clubs.
This apartment boasts:
- Open plan living area with reverse cycle air conditioning system.
- Magnificent kitchen with stone bench tops & dishwasher.
- Kitchen has stainless steel appliances in a modern finish.
- Great size bedroom with built-in robes.
- Sun drenched private courtyard accessed from living room and bedroom.
- Water saving bathroom fixtures & solar hot water system.
- Single lock up garage plus storage space.
- Environmentally conscious complex in a solar passive design.
- Double glazed northerly windows.
- Conveniently located close to public transport, parks & schools.
_ Currently renting for $360.00 per week until 21 / 2 / 2016
- Bedroom: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 1