Situated at the popular “Stromlo Terrace” complex this first floor, one-bedroom apartment is sure to appeal. This home offers a contemporary, low maintenance, urban lifestyle with the benefits of a rural landscape on your doorstep. With wide streets, landscaped parks and playgrounds and countless cycling and walking trails nearby, this is an exceptional opportunity for the astute owner occupier or investor to enjoy an as-new home in a suburb that boasts amenity.
There is a very spacious open-plan living area with floating timber floors opening onto a large, covered balcony. The modern kitchen features stone benchtops with plenty of preparation space, and St George stainless steel appliances.
Situated in the peaceful and newly constructed “Stromlo Terrace”, which boasts many features including: ample visitor parking, communal gardening and composting areas, this apartment is positioned to maximize privacy and serenity.
Just moments from many amazing walking tracks, fitness parks and bike tracks, the suburb of Wright maintains one of Molonglo Valley’s best locations, with easy access to Cotter Dam, Civic, Belconnen, and Cooleman Court.
Inspect today if you are after a great apartment to call home or an even better investment opportunity. EER6
- Light-filled and spacious open plan living, opening onto the balcony
- Sweeping mountain views
- High quality fixtures and fittings throughout including floating timber floors to living areas, - carpeted bedroom
- Kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast bar and stainless steel St George appliances
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Spacious main bedroom, with double glazing & walk in Robe
- Separate laundry
- Secure entry with intercom
- Restricted access parking spaces in the basement, and a solid lockable storage cage
- Communal Gardening area with composting system
51 / 25 John Gorton Drive, Wright, Australian Capital Territory 2611