Designed by noted architect Harry Seidler, this fully renovated sun-filled apartment offers spacious accommodation for both owners and investors.
Charming location in 4 acres of native gardens yet offering easy access to all the amenities the inner north offers: the City Centre, ANU and the Campbell and Braddon precincts.
• Attractive, modern kitchen and bathroom
• Sunset views over treetops from second floor location
• Generous off-street parking
• Adjacent to public transport or enjoy a stroll or cycle ride to the City
• Comfortable separate living and dining areas
• Roomy built-in storage to both lounge and bedroom
• Quality floor coverings and blinds
• Top floor of 2
• Updated switchboard
• Solid brick construction with concrete floor
Apartment size 49 smq
Body Corporate fees $303.19 pq
Sinking fund levy $133.70 pq
Offered with vacant possession, come through the RED DOOR and be surprised!
For any inspections outside of open times please contact Philip Kouvelis 0412 622 420
15 / 8 Edmondson Street, Campbell, Australian Capital Territory 2612