Located in the ever popular ‘IQ’ complex, style and comfort are at your fingertips with basement parking, lift access and a beautifully landscaped courtyard. This Immaculately presented home is only a short walk to the lifestyle benefits provided by Braddon and the
CBD; this home is well worth your immediate inspection.
Located only minutes from the city-centre, this fully furnished 2 bedroom + study apartment has all the requirements needed for the professional single, couple or empty-nester looking to downsize. Boasting two well-sized bedrooms, you are ensured plenty of storage space with large built-in robes. A separate study, two basement car-spaces and a storage cage provide the professional touch for your work-at-home environment.
Located on the sixth floor, your security is assured by private lift access, security door, intercom and a proximity access control system. Your new home also provides views of Mt Ainslie and surrounds.
FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!
- 2x Basement parking including storage cage
- Electronically activated proximity access control system with key backup
- All apartments are NBN ready
- Smart technologies like the Energy Monitoring System which allows for whole building and per apartment energy consumption metering
- Smeg kitchen appliances including oven, cooktop, range hood, dishwasher and microwave
- Stone bench tops in kitchen and bathroom
- Carpet to living/dining, bedrooms
- European laundry, dryer included
- Tiles in kitchen, laundry, bathroom and balcony
- Common gardens and BBQ area
- Convenient living with easy access to restaurants, cafes and public trans.
- Close to Canberra CBD
- INVESTORS – price includes furniture
- OCCUPIERS – price can be negotiated if furniture is not required
2x car space total: 26m2
(Please note all measurements are taking from original floor plans and are approximate.)
Year Built: 2015 approx
No of Units in complex: 229 residential
Outgoings for the property:
Land Tax (Payable if rented out): $556.80 per quarter
General Rates: $392.79 per quarter
Body Corporate $781.69 per quarter
Water $158 per quarter
Current Rental Appraisal: Between - $650 and $680 a week (approx.
602 / 51 Mort Street, Braddon, Australian Capital Territory 2612