602 / 51 Mort Street, Braddon, Australian Capital Territory 2612
Massive light and bright space in the Inner City!
Located in the ever popular ‘IQ’ complex, style and comfort are at your fingertips with basement parking, lift access and a beautifully landscaped courtyard. This Immaculately presented home is only a short walk to the lifestyle benefits provided by Braddon and the
CBD; this home is well worth your immediate inspection.
Located only minutes from the city-centre, this fully furnished 2 bedroom + study apartment has all the requirements needed for the professional single, couple or empty-nester looking to downsize. Boasting two well-sized bedrooms, you are ensured plenty of storage space with large built-in robes. A separate study, two basement car-spaces and a storage cage provide the professional touch for your work-at-home environment.
Located on the sixth floor, your security is assured by private lift access, security door, intercom and a proximity access control system. Your new home also provides views of Mt Ainslie and surrounds.
FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!
- 2x Basement parking including storage cage
- Electronically activated proximity access control system with key backup
- All apartments are NBN ready
- Smart technologies like the Energy Monitoring System which allows for whole building and per apartment energy consumption metering
- Smeg kitchen appliances including oven, cooktop, range hood, dishwasher and microwave
- Stone bench tops in kitchen and bathroom
- Carpet to living/dining, bedrooms
- European laundry, dryer included
- Tiles in kitchen, laundry, bathroom and balcony
- Common gardens and BBQ area
- Convenient living with easy access to restaurants, cafes and public trans.
- Close to Canberra CBD
- INVESTORS – price includes furniture
- OCCUPIERS – price can be negotiated if furniture is not required
2x car space total: 26m2
(Please note all measurements are taking from original floor plans and are approximate.)
Year Built: 2015 approx
No of Units in complex: 229 residential
Outgoings for the property:
Land Tax (Payable if rented out): $556.80 per quarter
General Rates: $392.79 per quarter
Body Corporate $781.69 per quarter
Water $158 per quarter
Current Rental Appraisal: Between - $650 and $680 a week (approx.
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2