Whether buying to own or rent - with its fantastic location, price and lifestyle - this apartment will make you the ‘envy’ of friends and family!
Set back from the street behind the large pinoak trees that line Torrens Street, this apartment is central and fantastically convenient.
During your work week, leave the car in the secure basement - you are a 5 min walk to the CBD and the city interchange, or a 20 min bike ride to Russell offices or the Parliamentary Triangle.
After work catch up with mates over a few drinks at a local bar, or take advantage of the many gyms/yoga studios in and around the Braddon/CBD area.
On your days off you can wander around the corner to enjoy brunch at a favourite cafe, dine with friends at one of Braddon’s many restaurants, or venture further and stretch your legs with a walk around Lake Burley Griffin. Not to mention, a block away is the Canberra Centre with all the essentials, plus great shopping and entertainment.
Only 6 years old, this light-filled and quiet corner apartment is on the top floor of 4
* Private inspection strictly by appointment only *
• 2 bedrooms (segregated)
• Main bedroom with with ensuite, mirrored robes and reverse cycle air-conditioner
• Second bedroom with mirrored robes
• European laundry, incl. dryer, off main bathroom
• Bathroom and ensuite tiled floor to ceiling
• Living/dining with second reverse cycle air-conditioner
• Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and stone bench tops
• Under-bench oven and dishwasher, plus ceramic cooktop
• Gas instantaneous hot water - individually metered
• A generous tiled balcony, providing south east views over Braddon and the city centre
• Carpets, blockout blinds and curtains
• 2 side-by-side car spaces in a secure basement
• Additional basement visitor parking
• A lockup storage unit (solid frontage)
• Proximity fob entry to foyer and basement
• Lift access
• Apartment intercom and foyer/entry video security.
If you are looking for a place to call home with everything you need within walking or biking distance, in the heart of Braddon and 500 metres from the Canberra Centre - this apartment offers a very affordable entry point into a highly desirable location. You must to put this property on your inspection list.
If investing - there are very few quality 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car park apartments available within 1 km of the CBD area. The estimated rent for this property is potentially $550 - $600 per week.
Apartment size: 80m2
Balcony size: 15m2
Body Corporate fees $ 751.09 per quarter
Sinking fund levy $ 862.41 per quarter
This apartment presents as new, and is ready to occupy or place straight on the rental market – nothing to spend.
Make your move TODAY.
Contact Philip Kouvelis 0412622420.
55 / 35 Torrens Street, Braddon, Australian Capital Territory 2612