Positioned in a central location, this spacious, two-bedroom plus study, seventh floor apartment is set within a sought-after development and only minutes' walk to the heart of the CBD. Stunning tree top views create a relaxed ambiance that will impress; 706/17 Dooring Street provides a stunning city oasis of convenient modern-living.
The stylish kitchen features granite bench tops, stainless steel appliances and is ideal for entertaining, complementing the open-plan living and dining areas that spill out to the north facing balcony which offers spectacular views.
The spacious, light-filled bedrooms feature mirrored built-in robes and have been recently updated with new window treatments, luscious new carpet and the home has been freshly painted throughout. The study nook is equipped with a built-in desk and cupboards offering ample storage to meet all your needs and a separate, European-style laundry adds convenience without sacrificing living space.
This apartment includes reverse-cycle heating and cooling for year-round comfort, secure basement storage, parking for two cars and ample visitor parking. The complex also includes a fully-equipped gym for added convenience. Located in an exciting and vibrant part of Canberra, this property offers an exceptional lifestyle, only minutes from the restaurant precincts of Braddon and the CBD. Ideal for the first home buyer, astute investor or downsizer alike, this unique home is an absolute must see! EER6
- North facing with tree top views
- Recently updated with new window treatments, carpets, and freshly painted
- Elevated position on the 7th floor
- Open plan living
- Separate European laundry
- Ample underground visitor parking
- Study nook with built in desk and cupboards
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling
- Secure basement car space with storage
- Complex has a well-equipped gym
- Granite bench tops
- Minutes to the CBD and Braddon restaurant precincts
- Built in 2007
- Number in complex 170
- Apartment size: 86m2 plus balcony: 10m2 Storage: 1.8m2
- Lift access
- Two car space, side by side, 27m2
- Body Corporate fees: $2279.11 per quarter
- Rental Appraisal : $630.00 per week
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate the information provided.
706 / 17 Dooring Street, Braddon, Australian Capital Territory 2612