Rare opportunity to purchase this lovely 5th floor apartment that faces north and overlooks
the colourful Glede Park and best of all you won’t lose the superb aspect.
This apartment has been designed to the highest of standards and combined with the spacious floor plan makes this a very attractive proposition for the down sizer, professional or investor.
Floor to ceiling windows, island marble kitchen bench, European appliances, ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling to name a few of the inclusions.
Another wonderful feature besides the inner city location is outdoor swimming pool ,heated spa, gym and entertaining facilities.
This apartment is currently rented by a long term tenant with the lease at $650 pw ending on 23rd may 2020 (subject to notice).
* Private inspection strictly by appointment only *
• North facing living areas
• 2 double bedrooms main with ensuite/walk in robe
• 2 balconies, 1 from living room, 1 from main br
• Open plan design
• Marble island kitchen bench
• European appliances
• 5 gas hotplates and electric oven
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Quality soft furnishings
• Recessed lighting
• Fully tiled bathroom and ensuite
• Separate laundry
• Lots of wall space for artworks
• Inground swimming pool and heated spa
• Fully equipped gym
• Excellent outdoor entertaining area including bbq
• Underground car parking 2 spaces side by side
• Intercom, lift and restricted floor access
Apartment size 111 sqm
Body corporate fees $1004.85 pq
Sinking fund levy $352.34 pq
This is an ideal complex as its only a short distance to the City , the Lake, Russell Offices, Airport precinct and Braddon central.
As the property is tenanted please respect the limited access.
Please contact Philip Kouvelis 0412622420
90 / 15 Coranderrk Street, City, Australian Capital Territory 2601