Imagine the luxury of living in the heart of our beautiful city, close to Lake Burley-Griffin and surrounding parklands that you can call 'your backyard'. This two bedroom loft-style apartment is a short 30-second stroll from the footbridge that joins the city to the park; where you can
enjoy early morning adventures around the lake or take advantage of the many paths for walking, jogging or cycling. Directly opposite the complex is the Civic Pool and the City Centre is mere moments away.
This beautifully designed apartment features open-plan living with Jarrah floorboards and bay windows that extend over two levels, offering an abundance of light and space without sacrificing privacy. The kitchen is finished with granite bench tops and European appliances and there is reverse-cycle heating and cooling throughout. The loft-level Master bedroom boasts generous views, an abundance of storage and an elegant en-suite bathroom. A downstairs laundry and service bathroom, Roman blinds, large living area and spacious balcony, secure parking, a rooftop Jacuzzi, gymnasium and BBQ area complement this amazing package. Check out the virtual walk-through available online!
* Perfect City location, close to swimming pool, park, lake and Civic
* Split level unit with upstairs bedrooms
* Master bedroom with ensuite, loft and two built in robes. Large, sunny and with great views.
* Reverse cycle air conditioning on both levels
* Large living area, flowing to a spacious balcony overlooking the City Centre & Black Mountain
* State of the art kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite benchtops
* Security access to the building;
* Underground carpark and lock-up storage box
* Halogen lighting complements roman blinds
* Jarrah floorboards throughout
* Laundry and service bathroom downstairs
* Ample storage space on both levels
* Rooftop Terrace
Apartment size: 91m2 plus balcony 10m2
Body Corporate Fees: $1595.06 per quarter
Rates: $472.70 per quarter
Land Tax: $563.35 per quarter
103 / 66 Allara Street, City, Australian Capital Territory 2601