Wonderful spacious executive style 3rd floor 2 bedroom apartment.
Highly sought after architect designed (Fender Katsalidis Architects) apartment complex.
The attention to detail is amazing right from the minute you enter through the revolving
front entry door.
You are captured by the arts works and the large 'peacock' shaped letterbox in the entry which leads to the many lift accesses to varies parts of the complex.
Podium level, roof top garden terrace, Kendall Lane Theatre , gym plus the Acton Precinct and the lake at the doorstep.
A complete lifestyle change awaits you within the City limits.
* 3rd Floor
* 2 bedrooms main has en-suite
* Second separate bathroom
* High ceilings
* Floor to ceiling windows, with holland blinds
* Double glazed windows
* North facing
* Balcony off living room
* Open plan kitchen/living/dining
* Quality Miele appliances (d/washer, washing machine, dryer and fridge)
* Caesar stone bench top with induction cook top
* Study bench in entrance hallway
* Reverse cycle heating and cooling
* Fully equipped gym
* Video intercom
* Lift access
* Same floor access to 2 car spots
* On site Building Manager
* Rental estimate approx $700/$750 pw
Apartment size 100 sqm
Body corporate $1019.08 pq
Sinking fund $609.72 pq
Rates $1,657.55 pa
Land Tax $1,912.85 pa (only if rented)
Please note some photos have been "staged".
Please contact Philip Kouvelis 0412622420 or email email@example.com
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate the information provided.
312 / 19 Marcus Clarke, City, Australian Capital Territory 2601