Experience the epitome of luxurious living and a Dress Circle location, in this private oasis nestled within one of Canberra's most desired areas. Welcome to 'The Astor'; a stunning boutique development that exudes character and charm, surrounded by neatly manicured hedges and established gardens in the leafy suburb of Forrest.
This beautifully appointed two-bedroom apartment features north-facing living areas bathed in natural light throughout the day. The open-plan functionality of this home is truly stunning; with access to the wrap-around balcony providing a sense of space and livability that is second to none. The Master Suite also has access to the balcony and with a generous walk-through robe that leads into an ensuite, whilst the second bedroom also has a built-in robe and features a vaulted ceiling.
Functionality, combined with chic styling, describes the gorgeous modern kitchen that will have the home chef in raptures with features including: an island bench, sleek marble-stone benchtops, a tiled splashback, stainless steel appliances, and ample storage space. Indulge your culinary desires and entertain effortlessly in this epicurean haven. Split-system heating and cooling and in-floor heating to both bathrooms will maintain year-round comfort, whilst a European-style laundry, secure lift-access and underground parking with a separate storage cage are just a few of the added touches that add to your domestic bliss.
Location is everything, and this apartment does not disappoint. Positioned in the heart of Forrest, this unique home is but a short stroll from Telopea Park and its offering of a tranquil escape from the bustle of everyday life. The vibrant Kingston Foreshore also beckons on your doorstep, awaiting your exploration and enticing you with an array of dining and entertainment options. A short walk also leads you to the renowned Manuka dining precinct, where you can immerse yourself in a world of culinary delights.
For families with educational aspirations for their youngsters, tweenies or teenagers alike this location is a dream come true, situated with proximity to Canberra's blue-ribbon school precinct, you can rest assured knowing that your children have access to exceptional educational opportunities.
This top-end apartment presents a unique opportunity to embrace a luxurious lifestyle in a coveted locale. If you are interested in making this home your own, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Boutique and Premium “Astor” Development
- Dress circle location
- North facing living areas
-10m2 Balcony, accessible from living area and master bedroom
- Two bedroom apartment with lift access
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe, ensuite and access to balcony
- Second bedroom with built-in robe, and vaulted ceiling
- Two designer bathrooms, tastic heaters, marble stone benches and floor to ceiling tiles
- Bathtub in main bathroom
- Single underground car space with storage cage (1.5m2)
- Modern kitchen with island bench, marble benchtops, tiled splash back, ample storage and stainless steel appliances.
- Updated laminate flooring
- Split system heating /cooling units
- Close to Manuka and Kingston shops
- Short walk to Manuka Pool and Manuka Stadium
- Within walking distance of Department of Finance, Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade, Human Services and the Barton Offices and top-end business precinct
- Proximity to Canberra's blue-ribbon schools
Living Size: 87m2 approx.
Balcony: 10m2 approx.
Rates: $684.00 per quarter
Land Tax: $3,357.87 per annum approx. (if payable)
Body Corporate: $2,607.57 per quarter
Year Built: 2002
Number in complex: 25
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate the information provided.
22 / 15 Fitzroy Street, Forrest, Australian Capital Territory 2603