This two bedroom apartment is conveniently spread over a single level with a layout that optimizes the flow of the living spaces within.
The centrally located great-sized kitchen is the hub of the home. It will delight the budding chef with its quality appliances, including dishwasher, electric cooktop and oven, and an abundance of cupboard space.
The spacious open plan living area features great natural light which extends the living space out onto the balcony, overlooking Leichhardt Street, making it ideal for entertaining.
The main bedroom features incredibly spacious walk-through built in robes, through to the stylish ensuite.
Both bedrooms are well set apart under this fantastic floor plan also providing functionality and enough room for a study area, whilst maintaining comfort of a bedroom.
Reverse cycle heating and cooling, as well as extra storage space throughout the unit, a full separate laundry room and 2 (non-tandem) car spaces are just some of the great additional features of the property.
Within walking distance to all the boutiques, cafes and restaurants that Manuka, Kingston and The Foreshore precinct have to offer, as well as Lake Burley Griffin, the Bus Depot and Fyshwick markets, this second floor two bedroom home offers an enviable lifestyle in Canberra’s sought after inner south.
Set in attractive surroundings in a popular social locale, this home presents a rare lifestyle opportunity. Inspect today!
- 99sqm!!! Above average sized 2 bedroom apartment suitable as well for a person with disability
- Northerly aspect, winter sun penetrates into living area and Master bedroom
- Leichardt Street facing no street noise
- Separate laundry near entrance, providing convenient access to 2.4m of wall to wall storage space, including coat rack/space and wall mounted clothes drying rack
- Double glazed windows throughout, high energy efficiency rating
- Very durable bamboo flooring in dining/living areas
- Expansive walk in wardrobe from Master bedroom, 3m length, 6m in total of floor to ceiling storage
- Master Bedroom has access to balcony
- Expansive 3m of floor to ceiling storage in living area
- Designer tiles in both bathrooms
- Separation of both bedrooms, providing privacy for co-dwellers, visitors
- East facing windows in living area / kitchen capture morning sun
- Kitchen has window, allowing fresh breezes in to mitigate cooking odours
- 2x secure underground parking plus storage with lift access (non - tandem)
- A short walk to the cafe district of Kingston and Manuka
- 5 min to Fyshwick markets and Lake Burley Griffin
(Please note all measurements are taking from original floor plans and are approximate.)
Year Built: 2016/2017
No of Units in complex: 51
Outgoings for the property:
Land Tax (Payable if rented out): $443.94 per quarter
General Rates: $370.56 per quarter
Body Corporate $1469.50 per quarter
Water $160 per quarter (Plus consumption)
Current Rental Appraisal: Between - $580 and $620 a week (approx.)
Full market contract available for download on the Maloney's website.
19 / 111 Canberra Avenue, Griffith, Australian Capital Territory 2603