This sought-after boutique development provides a safe haven with secure entry and single lock-up garage with storage capacity.
Offering a low maintenance and convenient lifestyle, this well-located apartment is perfect for the home-buyer or astute investor – within walking distance to both Kingston and Manuka cafes, shops and restaurants and close to public transport.
This top floor 2 bedroom apartment is a must see. Offering, Large dining and lounge areas framed by full glass sliding doors and an expansive balcony overlooking the tree-lined streetscape.
Privacy is enhanced by a hallway separating the living areas from the bedrooms.
Both generously sized bedrooms include built-in robes, the master includes a walk in robe and a renovated ensuite allowing for extra space and luxury.
Don’t miss your opportunity to come and inspect this spacious unit in the tightly held “Francis Court” complex and contact our office today!
- Master bedroom with Juliet balcony, ensuite and walk-in robe
- Second bedroom with built-in robe
- Separate toilet and bathroom with spa bath and laundry facilities
- Large lounge and dining areas
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large front balcony with Top floor views
- Well laid out kitchen
- Secure entrance to apartment complex
- Carpeted entry stairwell and automated lighting
- Single Lock-up garage
- Attractive common areas
- Ideally located between Kingston and Manuka
Balcony: Front 10m2 Back 2m2
(Please note all measurements are taking from original floor plans and are approximate.)
Year Built: 1993
No of Units in complex: 40
Outgoings for the property:
Land Tax (Payable if rented out): $734.65 per quarter
General Rates: $578.78 per quarter
Body corporate $649.09 per quarter
Water $168 per quarter plus consumption
Current Rental Appraisal: Between - $450 and $500 a week (approx.)
Full market contract available for download on the Maloney's website.
16 / 10 Ovens Street, Griffith, Australian Capital Territory 2603