This impressive north aspect 2 bedroom ensuite apartment is located on the second floor of the boutique “Trieste” development right in the heart of Kingston.
Enjoy the best of Canberra’s cafes, restaurants, bars & specialty retail being just metres from your front door, whilst still maintaining your own privacy & comfort within this small luxury development.
The building itself has been designed by award winning Architects Ring & Associates & boasts a stunning facade with a timeless elegance. You will be pleasantly surprised from the moment you enter the apartment & truly appreciate the outstanding quality of finish & attention to every detail.
The large open living areas with large windows are complimented by generous bedroom sizes. The bedrooms are also segregated, providing yet further versatility and privacy.
From the large gourmet kitchen with marble waterfall bench-tops & breakfast bar, to the designer bathrooms featuring floor to ceiling tiling and an abundance of designer elements.
Add to this the comfort of reverse cycle heating and cooling and lift access from the basement car park to your front door, and you have yourself your perfect apartment.
This property will be sold come Auction day; call to arrange your inspection today!
* Fantastic Inner South Location with a fabulous north easterly aspect
* Formal segregated entry
* Just metres from the popular Kingston shopping precinct
* Boutique development of only 25 apartments
* 2nd floor apartment
* Two bedrooms
* Two bathrooms
* Double basement car parking (Tandem)
* Large open plan lounge & dining room
* Living area: 90m2
* Large entertaining Balcony area: 28m2
* Large gourmet kitchen with marble waterfall bench-tops & large breakfast bar
* Stainless steel kitchen appliances
* Quality bathroom fittings
* Reverse cycle heating & cooling
* Separate Laundry
* Secure 3m2 storage in basement
Apartment size: 90m2
Number in complex: 25
Year Built: 2008
Outgoings for the property:
Land tax (payable if rented out) $430.00 quarterly
Body corporate: $1,101.94 quarterly
General Rates: $352.00 quarterly
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
19 / 3 Tench Street, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604