2 / 33 Dawes Street, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604
Light filled and spacious in the heart of Kingston
Situated in the boutique Nereida Gardens complex, with picturesque views of leafy Dawes Street, this light filled two bedroom residence is a gem.
Private and secure, featuring a spacious open-plan living room and dining area, adjoining the kitchen and balcony. The kitchen offers plenty of cupboard and bench space. The two bedrooms are both generous in size and feature built-in wardrobes. The European style bathroom is clean and bright, with two way access. There is a single allocated car parking space.
Enjoy the peace and quiet of this location while relaxing on the balcony, or stroll to the many trendy cafes and restaurants of Old Kingston, the Foreshore, and new Arts Precinct.
The property is nicely presented and should be of great appeal to both live-in owners and investors alike.
* Desired location
* Quiet light filled living areas
* Private & secure
* Generous bedrooms with built-in-wardrobes
* Kitchen with ample cupboard & bench space
* Clean and bright bathroom
* Laundry area
* Reverse-cycle heating air-conditioning split system
* Roof insulation
* Alucom security screen door
* Allocated carport parking space
* Additional storage cupboard
* Spacious 82m2 includes balcony
* Body corporate per quarter: $839.80 per quarter.
Current Rental Appraisal: $410.00 per week
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 1