'The Brighton' offers resort style living in one of Canberra's oldest suburbs, boasting a full size outdoor pool, Tennis court and Gym facilities and is located within the highly sought after suburb of Kingston, this stunning spacious 2 bedroom apartment located on the first floor, off Kennedy street is within a short distance to everything you will ever need.
This functional floor plan features great open plan living and dining areas, a well equipped kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher. Two good sized bedrooms with built in robes and the main bedroom has an en-suite with spa to soak your cares away.
A fantastic Inner south 2 bedroom opportunity like this is not to be missed and will surely be snapped up soon. Call today if you are after a great apartment to call home or an even better investment opportunity.
Please contact our office on 02 6232 0100 for further enquires.
- 2 spacious bedrooms with ensuite from the master bedroom.
- Open plan Light-filled living with raised dining area
- 2 balcony's (1 internal, 1 external)
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Quiet well maintained complex
- VHSI (Very high speed internet)
- Fully equipped Gym, Outdoor swimming pool and Tennis courts.
- 1 allocated undercover car space with ample visitor parking available.
- Walking distance to Kingston shops, the Kingston Foreshore, public transport and schools
- Located within close distance to the Parliamentary Triangle, Fyshwick Markets, Manuka Oval and Manuka Shopping Centre
Total: 106m2 (including balconies)
(Please note all measurements are taking from original floor plans and are approximate.)
Year Built: 1997
No of Units in complex: 169
Outgoings for the property:
Land Tax (Payable if rented out): $538.91 per quarter
General Rates: $416.75 per quarter
Body Corporate $833.10 per quarter
Water $161.00 per quarter
Current Rental Appraisal: Between - $420 and $440 a week (approx.)
Recently rented out until 30/07/2018 @ $430 per week.
168 / 81 Kennedy Street, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604