You will not find better value for money than this beautifully designed two bedroom apartment located in tree lined Dawes Street in "Old Kingston". Designed by the award winning Nathan Gibson Judd Architect, the floor plan is unique, attractive and will impress you and everyone who visits your home.
This unique apartment is in a quiet, located on the ground floor of the development and comes with a huge 33m2 courtyard. Perfect for establishing a garden or for outdoor entertaining with friends.
A luxury kitchen awaits with thick, stone bench tops, state of the art appliances, dishwasher, double under mount sink, soft close doors and drawers, Great storage including a large pantry and fridge space.
Two side by side parking spots in the secure basement car park are provided, as is lift access and storage. Salt will have 20 visitor car parking spaces within the underground car park. Very generous for a modern apartment building, making it easy for friends and family to visit.
• Two bedrooms, the main with large walk in robe and study nook
• Two bathrooms
• Ground floor apartment
• Near new construction
• Large private courtyard
• Attractive open living/dining area
• Plenty of storage
• Walk in robe in master
• Underfloor heating in the bathrooms
• Upgraded engineered timber flooring
• The unit is an Accessible Unit (Disabled/Wheelchair friendly)
• The second bedroom has built in robe
• Very large ensuite plus second bathroom
• European laundry
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Double glazed windows
• Kingston Foreshore, Barton and Russell Hill offices and Fyshwick markets are all within minutes’ drive.
(Please note all measurements are taking from original floor plans and are approximate.)
Year Built: 2017
No of Units in complex: 105
Outgoings for the property:
Land Tax (Payable if rented out): $512.71 per quarter
General Rates: $405.82 per quarter
Body Corporate $1324.04 per quarter
Water $168 per quarter
Current Rental Appraisal: Between - $580 and $620 a week (approx.)
Full market contract available for download on the Maloney's website.
3 / 29 Dawes Street, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604