Combining a lovely north-easterly aspect with an intimate yet secure feeling, this stylish two-bedroom apartment offers open plan living in the heart of Kingston. Neutral décor, clean lines and elegance combine to provide a beautiful canvas for your own creativity and personal style; making this home a highly desirable lifestyle choice.
This sun-filled solid brick apartment features reverse-cycle air-conditioning, an online hot water system and a high efficiency rating; complemented by an enclosed balcony (which doubles as a winter room), tinted windows for privacy and Crimsafe protective screens for security.
Positioned on the first floor as the end apartment, within a boutique complex this apartment is beautifully maintained and also includes a new kitchen and appliances, new bathroom, Berber carpets in the bedrooms, parquetry flooring of Queensland Hardwoods in the living areas and freshly painted throughout to complete this unique package.
In a prime location, this apartment is situated within minutes of Kingston, Manuka, Lake Burley Griffin, the Parliamentary Triangle and the CBD; with the added convenience of nearby public transport and schools nearby. Car accommodation includes a single carport with storage positioned close to the entrance of the complex and there is plenty of off-street parking for visitors.
This home will appeal to the owner-occupier or astute investor. The convenience and low maintenance lifestyle of this property is beyond compare. Don’t delay, this won’t be on the market for long! EER 5.5
• Unbeatable Location, only minutes from Kingston and Foreshore;
• Light filled, open plan living and dining areas, with north-easterly aspect;
• Undercover carport with storage;
• Double brick with split system reverse-cycle air-conditioning;
• Quality fixtures and fittings including Queensland Hardwood parquetry flooring;
• New Kitchen and appliances;
• New bathroom;
• Excellent Investment opportunity;
• Many security and privacy features, including Crimsafe protective screens, tinted windows and security shutters;
• Cross ventilation
33 / 94 Giles Street, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604