Auction Location: On Site
Facing onto the tranquillity of Norgrove Park, this 2 bedroom residence, in “The Viridian” complex, offers style, convenience and privacy.
Light filled, open-plan living spaces flow onto a large balcony with Easterly views over Norgrove Park to the Lake, Eco Pond, airport and Russell precinct. Features include: private access to the beautifully landscaped internal gardens, a gourmet kitchen with glass splash-back, Kleenmaid appliances including a gas cook-top and electric oven; integrated dishwasher; island bench and caeser-stone benchtops. There is ample storage throughout the home, a Main Bathroom with vanity, WC, over-bath shower and a European-style laundry fitted with a full-sized tub and dryer. Intercom controlled access, a dedicated lift and lockable storage in the basement, as well two adjacent, car-parking places complete your security package.
The Master Bedroom includes a walk-through wardrobe, leading to your en-suite and there is also TV, Broadband and telephone connectivity provided throughout the home - assuring all your entertainment requirements are catered for.
Freshly painted in neutral tones and newly carpeted, this unique home provides the astute purchaser with a practical, inner south location, close to the Kingston Foreshore precinct, the many dining and shopping delights of Kingston and Manuka, Parliament House and the parliamentary triangle. This property offers the opportunity to reside in a prime location of Canberra which is but a casual stroll to the Bus Depot Markets, and is close to several blue-ribbon schools, walking and cycling trails around the Lake and the unique wetlands area which abounds with native flora and fauna, all of which ensures that this home fits all your work, living and relaxation needs.
* Two generous bedrooms with built-in storage
* Master with walk-through robe and ensuite
* Main Bathroom with over-bath shower, vanity and WC
* Large open-plan lounge/dining room
* Gourmet kitchen with caeser-stone benchtops and integrated dishwasher
* Stainless steel Kleenmaid appliances
* Split system air conditioning
* Secure Intercom system
* Huge balcony
* Spectacular park views
* Two secure cars-paces plus storage
* Close to Kingston Foreshore, Kingston shops and restaurants
* Easy access to Manuka
* Only a short drive to the City Centre
- Year Built 2005
- Apartment Size 102m2 Balcony 27m2
- Parking 28m2 (tandem)
- Storage 4m2
- Rates $709.40 per quarter
- Land Tax $837.09 per quarter (if payable)
- Body Corporate Fees $1,809.12 per quarter
- Rental Appraisal $700 per week
- EER 6.0
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate the information provided.
122 / 54 Printers Way, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604