This two-bedroom ground floor apartment is set within the attractive low-rise 'Howitt Place' complex. Offering superb lifestyle and location, the apartment features a large north-facing courtyard and private access, just metres away from Kingston's well-known Green Square, cafes, restaurants and Eyre Street Market.
Spacious and open living areas allow natural light to fill the interior and reflect off the quality timber flooring and fresh white walls. The living areas are versatile in design with sliding door access to the courtyard which is enclosed by a security wall whilst additional foliage provides added privacy for your home.
The well-appointed gallery kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, oven and cooktop with rangehood as well as plenty of cupboards and bench space that opens to the living area.
The generous floor plan is recognisable from the mid-century layout which includes two well-sized bedrooms that are large enough to include space for queen sized beds and are complete with built-in wardrobes. An oversized bathroom (with bathtub) features floor-to ceiling tiling and large vanity. The separate laundry provides space for storage as well as a convenient storage unit located within the secure basement carpark.
Consider the inner south lifestyle opportunity surrounded with well-manicured landscaped gardens, communal BBQ, pool and gym facilities as well as an enviable location within the Kingston Precinct with close proximity to the lake, foreshore, parliamentary triangle and bus routes to the city and Russell offices. This apartment is an attractive property for investors or homeowners seeking the Kingston lifestyle.
- Ground floor apartment in convenient location
- Spacious living and dining with quality timber flooring
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Additional wall heater in main bedroom
- Gallery style kitchen with electric cooktop, oven and dishwasher
- Two well sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Generous sized bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling
- Separate laundry
- Large north facing private courtyard with leafy shade tree
- Low maintenance gardens
- Secure basement parking and storage unit
- Complex with established, well-manicured gardens
- Communal BBQ area, pool and gym
- Visitor parking
- Private and secure access to Eyre Street and close distance to Kingston's Green Square, cafes, restaurants, boutique stores and the Eyre Street Market
- Walking distance to the Kingston Foreshore
- Close to public transport
- Short distance to Parliamentary Triangle, Barton Offices and Russell Hill
- Year Built 1986
- Number in Complex 41
- Living Size 97m2
- Courtyard Size 35m2
- Parking 13.2m2
- Storage Size 2.8m2
- Rates $623.77 per quarter
- Body Corp Fees $1,161.88 per quarter
- Land Tax (if applicable) $793.10 per quarter
- EER 6.0
- Rental Appraisal $520 per week
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate the information provided.
11/12 Howitt Street, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604