'Lakefront' on Kingston Island offers unprecedented and exclusive apartments on the shoreline of Canberra's premier waterfront precinct. Perched high atop level 6 (Top Floor) & offering a tranquil water outlook from the covered balcony, the outdoor living areas blend seamlessly with the unique floorplan of this 73sqm two-bedroom home.
Architect designed to maximize natural light and panoramic views, the fixtures and fittings
throughout exude extravagance and luxury. From the Stone floor-tiles in the kitchen, stone benchtops, Miele appliances (including gas cooktop, dishwasher & oven), the bathroom compliments the air of sophistication with sleek and sophisticated floor to ceiling marble tiles.
The Master bedroom features its own private balcony; perfect for your morning or afternoon tea, be it a quick cuppa or a more salubrious respite to take in the early morning light or evening sunset.
Situated North of the new Kingston Foreshore Harbour, this apartment has water views over the canal and the East Basin of Lake Burley Griffin; with views to Black Mountain Tower. The Kingston foreshore is highly regarded for its popular bars & restaurants; all of which are right at your doorstep and within minutes of the Parliamentary zone, Kingston, Manuka and the City. 'Lakefront' is close to many employment hubs, retail options and entertainment possibilities.
Residents will also enjoy luxury resort-style living, including a stunning lakeside courtyard leading to a fully equipped gym & infinity pool for their exclusive use. EER5
• Top level inclusions & fit-out throughout
• Two allocated basement car spaces & a storage enclosure
• Lift access direct from the basement car park & foyer to your level
• Intercom entry to building & basement for guests
• Easterly & northerly vistas towards the lake
• A unique floor pan with extensive use of glass to provide a bright, light-filled residence
• Ducted heating & cooling
• Kitchen with stone floor-tiles, stone benchtop & Miele gas cooktop, dishwasher & oven
• Bathroom with stone top vanity and floor to ceiling wall tiles
• On site, fully equipped gym & infinity edge swimming pool directly overlooking Lake Burley Griffin
• This is a pet-friendly development
Apartment Size: 73m2 plus Front balcony 7m2 Back balcony 7m2
Year Built 2012
Body Corporate: $1,990.15 per quarter
Land Tax $711.60
General Rates: $593.00 per quarter
Number in Complex: 145
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate the information provided.
19 / 11 Trevillian Quay, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604