Presenting the ultimate in executive living or an appealing downscaled lifestyle within the boutique 'Oak Square' Development, unit 8 offers unmatched style and elegance.
The apartment offers plenty of options when entertaining family and friends or relaxing in solitude. Featuring high ceiling throughout, the apartment is limitless in its modern conveniences including ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, intercom, contemporary fittings, private access and secure basement car parking.
Located on the ground floor and spanning over 108m2 of spacious open plan living, the apartment offers a highly functional floor plan with space and comfort in mind. The living and dining room expands out to the large north facing courtyard through large sliding plantation shutter doors. Additionally, the courtyard has private access to the well-manicured communal gardens.
With no expense spared, the kitchen is complete with stone bench tops and soft closing drawers and is equipped with an integrated microwave, electric oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher.
Segregated to provide maximum privacy, the large master suite has its own courtyard with access to Cunningham Street and also features a built-in wardrobe and ensuite.
Guests will enjoy the second bedroom that is adorned with full sized windows that allow for maximum light and cross flow ventilation as well as a full-sized bathroom.
Set in a boutique complex of just 21 apartments all the best elements of living in Kingston are on your doorstep. Just a stone's throw to the heart of Kingston, spend your weekends browsing the Kingston Markets, boutique shops and strolling around the lake.
- Ground floor
- Spacious living with high ceilings and northerly aspect
- Two large courtyards with private access
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Recessed lighting
- Integrated microwave
- Gas cooktop and electric oven
- Oversized master bedroom with private courtyard, built-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Large second bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Floor-to-ceiling tiling within bathrooms
- Separate laundry with dryer
- Small quality complex with private manicured communal gardens
- Intercom and lift access
- Secure basement parking
- Close to public transport
- Close to Kingston Village, Fyshwick Markets, Kingston Foreshore, Lake Burley Griffin, Manuka and the Parliamentary Triangle
- Year Built 2003
- Number in Complex 21
- Living Size 108m2
- Courtyard Size 41m2 (27m2 + 14m2)
- Parking 14m2
- Rates $2,367.44 per annum
- Body Corp Fees $3,826.87 six monthly
- Land Tax (if applicable) $3,057.77 per annum
- EER 5
- Rental Appraisal $750 - $800 per week
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate the information provided.
8/27 Cunningham Street, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604