110 / 1 Mouat Street, Lyneham, Australian Capital Territory 2602
North Facing Extravagant Courtyards
Conveniently located in the highly sought after 'Axis' complex, this large, ground floor, 2 bedroom ensuite apartment features 104m2 of internal living space plus 81m2 of courtyards. Located within walking distance to both Lyneham & Dickson shops and the exciting new Braddon Precinct while still being 5 minutes' drive to the CBD, this property is a stand out.
The light filled, expansive open plan living area features floor to ceiling windows & sliding doors that frame & lead directly onto the 2 large 43m2 north & south facing courtyards. With enough room to create an entertaining area with BBQ, dining table & additional greenery with pots & plants the outdoor balcony acts an extension to your living areas. The modern kitchen is beautifully finished & offers stainless steel appliances, dishwasher & stone bench tops with plenty of space to entertain & cook up a storm.
The two bedrooms & bathrooms are both generous in size, ideal for co-existing owners or tenants each looking for that bit of extra space & privacy. Bedroom one opens onto the main entertaining, north facing courtyard & features a generous floor to ceiling mirrored built in robes and its own private ensuite with extra-large shower & stone bench tops. Bedroom two is also well-proportioned, featuring mirrored built in robes also floor to ceiling & opens out onto a separate private courtyard as well as having almost ensuite style access to the main bathroom. The main bathroom offers a shower, toilet & vanity with stone tops.
There is intercom access to the building for your guests & restricted entry to your 2 side by side allocated basement parking spaces & lockable storage enclosure. The complex also includes barbecue facilities in the common areas, a heated indoor lap pool & a fully equipped gym to help you stay fit all through the year. With a location & facilities like this, every day will feel like a holiday, so come for a visit we would love to show you through.
• 2 bedroom, single level ground floor apartment (no stairs)
• Large covered balcony with 81m2 space off living areas
• Kitchen has stone bench tops & stainless steel appliances
• Bedroom one has mirrored floor to ceiling built in robes & ensuite
• Bedroom two has mirrored floor to ceiling built in robes
• Dishwasher & dryer included in sale
• Reverse cycle air conditioning units in living & main bedroom
• Halogen down lights throughout
• Development cabled for broadband & pay TV
• Lock up storage enclosure & bike storage areas in basement
• Complex includes indoor heated pool, gymnasium & barbeque area
• On site building manager
• Pets welcome (subject to body corporate notification & approval)
• Currently tenanted in a fixed term till 17/09/2015 for $450 per week
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning