Attention Investors – here is an opportunity not to be missed!
This two-bedroom apartment is solid, safe and secure. The current lease has a weekly rental return of $430 and expires in early October 2020.
Featuring calming views across Mount Taylor - showcased by floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors, this unique home offers: a neat and tidy kitchen with ample storage and electric cooktop, an updated bathroom, European laundry and is conveniently located a mere stroll from Southland Shopping Centre, The Mawson Club, Westfield Woden and a selection of schools and public Transport. This property is sure to appeal to the astute investor or savvy purchaser alike.
This home offers simplicity and practicality - highly desirable features in an investment property; don’t miss out on your chance to view this amazing opportunity, available through Inspection by appointment only! EER2
- Open plan living and dining with easy care tiled flooring,
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding doors showcase the superb vista,
- Covered entertaining balcony for relaxed alfresco dining,
- Neat and tidy kitchen with ample storage and electric cooktop,
- Two well sized bedrooms both feature built-in wardrobes
- Updated bathroom with internal laundry facilities,
- Stroll to the bus stop, The Mawson Club and parklands,
- Ample street parking, close to the main arterial roads, and
- Just five minutes’ drive to the Woden Shopping precinct.
26 / 4 Wilkins Street, Mawson, Australian Capital Territory 2607