Seller has adjusted the price to reflect the "sinking fund levy"!
So now is the time to act !
Heaps of natural light throughout the apartment.
Boutique complex with only 14 apartments in total.
Top floor 2 storey walk up apartment with an abundance of natural light
streaming in from the north east into the living room (private balcony) and bedroom 1.
Neutral decor throughout highlighted by the coffee coloured timber flooring and the gleaming white caesarstone kitchen bench tops.
The 2 bedrooms are segregated, main with ensuite and both have mirrored
sliding wardrobe doors.
The complex contains established colourful gardens and an inground swimming pool.
This apartment complex is only minutes away from the Northbourne Avenue corridor, Tram,
the O'Connor and Lyneham shops, Dickson Centre and the ANU.
Make this your first property purchase or add it to your investment portfolio.
* 2 storey walkup
* Living room /kitchen is open plan
* Private sunny patio/balcony
* 2 bedrooms, main with ensuite
* Both bedrooms have mirrored sliding wardrobe doors
* Timber flooring
* Caesar stone kitchen bench tops
* Moveable stone island kitchen bench
* Single drawer d/washer and inbuilt space for microwave
* High ceilings with recessed lighting
* Timber blinds and curtains in Bedroom 1
* Ceiling fans in living room and both bedrooms
* Wall air conditioner
* European style laundry
* Colourful established common gardens
* Inground swimmimg pool (fenced)
* Auto garage door leads to tandem carpark (2 cars) and storage unit.
Apartment vacant and ready to occupy.
Size 80 sqm
Balcony 9 sqm
Body corporate fees $770 pq
Sinking fund $1,030 pq (special levy)
To access the Virtual Tour on the link attached it's best to press the play button at the bottom left hand side of the video.
Please contact Philip Kouvelis mobile 0412622420 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
8 / 15 Berrigan Street, O'connor, Australian Capital Territory 2602