Spacious and contemporary, apartment 301/155 Northbourne really is ‘Space’ by name and space by nature.
Designed with clean lines and made to exacting standards this apartment offers a great location with tranquil views. The luxurious apartment offers 121m2 of living area featuring two bedrooms plus study, right on the City’s doorstep.
Fresh paint and gorgeous natural light combine to provide the homeowner a sense of openness and warmth which is often sought yet seldom found in apartment living. Enjoy this enviable standard of living in one of the most sought after and prestigious addresses in Canberra.
Features include 2.7m high ceilings, two large bedrooms, a modern bathroom and ensuite; and a superb kitchen with top class Smeg appliances and Caesarstone bench tops. A large private balcony, with full length double glazed windows, provides panoramic vistas of Black Mountain and its iconic tower. Privacy screen sunshade awnings on the balcony allow you to enjoy this space all year round.
The apartment also includes an amazing amount of storage space. Custom joinery throughout, including in the large walk through robe. In addition, there are two secure underground car spaces with more storage.
‘Space’ is within mere walking distance to Civic, Braddon and Dickson affording you the luxury of a cosmopolitan lifestyle at your doorstep so whether you’re a couple looking to move in together, an executive single or a savvy investor this apartment deserves your inspection.
Key features include:
• Electronic security access to the building
• Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
• Large light-filled bedrooms and living area
• Low maintenance and immaculate condition with only one owner since new
• Modern kitchen with Smeg appliances, stone benchtops and glass splashback
• Double glazing on all windows
• Down lights throughout the apartment
• Cat 5 data cabling throughout
• Additional sunshade and privacy awnings on balconies
• Separate study nook
• Panoramic views of Black Mountain from balconies
• Secure double garaging and storage
• Two large lifts from garage and lobby
• PayTV cabling
• Close to O’Connor, Braddon, ANU and Canberra City
• High square set ceilings
Disclaimer: While every effort has been made to ensure the information contained is correct, Maloney’s the Estate Agent or the vendor bears no warranty to the accuracy of the information provided and do or will not accept any liability for any errors, misstatements or discrepancies in that information. All purchasers must rely on their own enquiries.
301 / 155 Northbourne Avenue, Turner, Australian Capital Territory 2612