Imagine a hit of tennis, followed by a stroll along the lake's edge and brunch at your favourite Kingston café. These are just a few of the treats in store for the new owners of this beautiful split-level Townhouse located on Jardine Street within the prestigious 'Carrington' complex.
The front door opens into a welcoming entry and kitchen, with views through the living areas to the courtyard garden. Sliding doors from the living area open onto a paved terrace, seamlessly uniting the indoor and outdoor areas into a perfect entertaining space. This beautiful home is immersed in sunshine; light streaming in through north-facing windows, saturating the living areas and private courtyard. Warm and welcoming, this unique home also includes: two bedrooms, each with built-in robes - the Master Suite features mirrored wardrobe doors, an en-suite, and its own balcony; the Main Bathroom includes a full-size bath; the formal living spaces offer a large lounge/dining area accented by seamless access to the outdoor entertaining area - ideal for al fresco dining; and complemented by a functional kitchen and separate laundry.
The location of this wonderful home is simply superb; just a short stroll from Telopea Park, the Bus-Depot Markets, Kingston Village and Foreshore precincts, and only a few minutes' drive from the Parliamentary Triangle and CBD. A single basement carpark provides peace of mind for security of your car and an adjacent storage cage provides additional secure space for bulky items. The complex is set within beautifully maintained garden areas and there is a private tennis court for the use of residents. Investors note – tenants love this popular complex!
- Sun filled north facing townhouse
- Main bedroom with northerly aspect, mirrored built-in robe and balcony
- Generous second bedroom with built-in robe
- Main bathroom with bathtub plus additional ensuite adjoining the main bedroom
- Full sized, separate laundry
- Ample storage throughout including linen cupboard
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling system downstairs
- Glorious north facing, sun drenched courtyard, perfect for alfresco dining
- Single basement parking space and storage cage
- Fantastic location within walking distance to both Kingston Village and the Kingston Foreshore
- Minutes to the Parliamentary Triangle & Civic
-Residents' roof top Common Room with large wrap around balcony and views towards the Lake and surrounds
- Residents' tennis court
Year Built 1989
Number in Complex: 66 Unit Plan 458
Yard Size: 25m2 Balcony 6m2
Lower Level 50m2 Upper Level: 48m2
Total Internal: 98m2
Body Corporate Fees: $773.53 per quarter
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate the information provided.
66 / 4 Jardine Street, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604