Located in a small boutique complex with wrap around garden, this charming two-bedroom freestanding townhouse, with its own secure single garage, is a wonderful opportunity to secure an affordable home close to the city.
The north facing family and kitchen areas harness the glorious winter sun and the unique features of this home will surely amaze including the private garden which features an abundance of fruit trees; making this home an ideal retreat for family and friends away from the bustle of the daily grind.
Additional features include a light filled separate lounge room, two generously sized bedrooms both with built in robes, an updated bathroom, separate laundry with additional storage and gas heating throughout.
Ideal for investors, first home-buyers or retirees and situated in an excellent location - close to bike paths, recreation areas and the Gungahlin Marketplace - this property is well worth a visit!
* Private inspection strictly by appointment only *
• Single Level, with separate family and lounge room.
• Single lock-up garage
• 2 bedrooms with built-in robes
• Gas appliances
• Gas Heating
• Updated bathroom
• Separate laundry with additional storage
• Rear courtyard with wrap around garden
• Low maintenance living
• Boutique complex in an excellent location
• Close to schools, shops and bike paths
5 / 26 Narryer Close, Palmerston, Australian Capital Territory 2913