6 / 6 Kemsley Place, Pearce, Australian Capital Territory 2607
Auction on Site 6 December @ 6.00pm
Single level Willemsen townhouse
Auction Location: On site.
This beautiful light, charm-filled, single level home is sure to appeal to discerning buyers who are keen to live in this central, private, yet convenient pocket of Pearce. Impeccably presented, this home has been tastefully renovated with a beautiful kitchen and luxurious bathroom. The large, open-plan design offers easy integration of indoor and outdoor living areas; and the large, sunny, North-facing courtyard overlooks the local sports field and children's playground areas.
The location of this home is exceptional; enjoy the solitude of a brisk walk along the
Oak-lined walking track to Mt Taylor, or boost your social life through the fabulous array of restaurants, clubs and shops that Chifley, Pearce and Woden have on offer.
Be quick – lifestyle opportunities like this one are few and far between!
• Single level home, Architect Designed by Gary Willemsen;
• Renovated kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, Bosch gas cooktop, electric oven and pendant lighting;
• Fully renovated bathroom, with frame-less shower screen and floor to ceiling tiling;
• Reverse cycle, split-system airconditioning with ceiling fans and Gas hot water;
• Private and secure Courtyard offering excellent outdoor living and entertaining areas, over-looking local sports fields and children's playground areas;
• Single-car garaging;
• LED down-lights fitted throughout the home;
• Ample visitor parking;
• Close to Pearce, Southland's, Phillip and Woden shopping precincts and Canberra Hospital;
• Safe and friendly neighbourhood close to schools;
• Pet friendly complex;
• Two bedrooms both of which feature built-in robes;
• Low maintenance, established garden beds; and
• Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring.
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 1