20 / 51 Musgrave Street, Yarralumla, Australian Capital Territory 2600
This private, single level townhouse offers idyllic ease-of-living in one of Yarralumla's most desirable and secluded cul-de-sacs. The flowing and functional open-plan layout leaves the home awash with natural light, while all rooms capture tree-lined views of the local scenery.
Accommodation includes two well-sized bedrooms, both with built-in-robes, whilst the main bedroom is complemented by a highly functional en-suite. This home features an intelligent use of space and boasts a spacious updated bathroom with bath and separate shower, separate dining room, updated kitchen, an expansive lounge room overlooking the outdoor entertaining area, low-maintenance gardens, separate laundry and 2nd WC, double garage with internal access, and ample visitor parking. Trifold glass doors enable you to open up the atrium to provide an expansive area for your entertaining pleasure.
A short stroll will take you to Lake Burley Griffin, the local tennis club, Canberra Yacht Club, Weston Park and Public Transport; and the Embassy precinct is within easy reach. Canberra City and Woden are but a short drive away. Opportunities such as this home presents, within this prized location, are few and far between.
Situated within a beautifully maintained and private complex and with room to make this your own, this townhouse is perfect for the professional couple, young family, downsizer or investor alike.
Phone today to arrange an inspection!
Please note agents interest.
• Located in one of Yarralumla's desirable and secluded cul-de-sacs
• Single Level
• Two well-sized bedrooms, main with en-suite
• Large enclosed courtyard, featuring tri-fold glass doors
• Ducted Electric heating and cooling
• Private, leafy back-garden, fully fenced
• Neutral decor
• Separate laundry
• Bosch applicances
• Double garage with storage
• Ample visitor parking
• LED lighting
• VDSL2 internet connection & Foxtel
• Walking distance to Lake Burley Griffin, sporting facilities and public transport
• Canberra City and Woden are but a short drive away
• Situated within a beautifully maintained and private complex
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2