The morning sun floods into this spacious top-floor two-bedroom ensuite apartment which offers an abundance of natural light, enhanced by 3 skylights throughout the unit.
Offering a low maintenance and convenient lifestyle, this well-located apartment is perfect for the home-buyer or astute investor – within walking distance to both Kingston and Manuka cafes, shops and restaurants and close to public transport.
Large dining and lounge areas are framed by full glass sliding doors and an expansive balcony overlooking the tree-lined streetscape. The kitchen provides generous storage, with sleek European appliances.
Privacy is enhanced by a hallway separating the living areas from the bedrooms.
The generously proportioned master bedroom features a walk-in robe, ensuite, Juliet balcony and large ceiling fan.
This sought-after boutique development provides a safe haven with secure entry and single lock-up garage with storage capacity.
- Master bedroom with Juliet balcony, ensuite and walk-in robe
- Second bedroom with built-in robe
- Separate toilet and bathroom with spa bath and laundry facilities
- Large lounge and dinining areas
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large front balcony
- Modern kitchen with European appliances
- Front load washer/dryer
- Secure entrance to apartment complex
- Carpeted entry stairwell and automated lighting
- Lock-up garage
- Attractive common areas
21 / 10 Ovens Street, Griffith, Australian Capital Territory 2603