This versatile apartment located in the much sought after old Kingston is ideal for those that need an extra level of space and luxury.
Sunlit open plan living area feature a large north-facing window opening to an entertainer’s balcony. Including a vertical garden and stunning outdoor breakfast bar with views to Parliament House. A sleek modern kitchen, generous in size, equipped with quality Smeg appliances, soft close cabinetry, stone benchtops & splashback. The large, full-size study is an ideal 2nd bedroom or home office. The two contemporary bathrooms feature full-height tiling, semi-frameless shower screens & wall-hung vanities.
A rare combination of convenience & affordable luxury, this apartment located in the 'Eminence' building is ideally placed for a cosmopolitan Inner South lifestyle. If ever you thought you couldn't afford a spacious, modern property in Kingston, this apartment presents a limited opportunity to live the lifestyle you have always dreamed of with access to the heart of the best Canberra has to offer in terms of restaurants, cafes and parklands.
Currently in a 6 month lease ending on December the 1st 2017 @$460.00 a week - this makes for a very sound investment.
EER - 6
- Boutique development of 38 apartments, sought-after old Kingston location
- Designed by award winning DNA Architects, built by renowned Bloc
- North-facing living areas, with views to Parliament House
- Open plan kitchen, meals & living areas
- Entertainers' balcony opening off living areas
¬- Outdoor breakfast bar and vertical herb garden
- Large kitchens with soft close cabinetry & ample storage
- Smeg appliances, stone bench tops and splash back.
- Study is an ideal 2nd bedroom or home office
- Contemporary bathrooms with full-height tiling
- Semi-frame-less shower screens & wall-hung vanities
- LED lighting
- Common area courtyard with vertical garden
- Restricted access basement car space & storage enclosure
- Intercom with restricted access lobby
- Lift access
- Split system heating/cooling
- Stroll to Green Square, vibrant foreshore precinct, Old Bus Depot Markets & Fyshwick Fresh Food Markets
- Easy commute to Parliamentary Triangle, Fyshwick, City & Woden employment hubs
22 / 77 Leichhardt Street, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604