Looking for single level easy access apartment in the heart of Kingston, look no further. Ground floor with 2 courtyards all with in a stroll to the shops.
Expansive living room dining room with bi fold doors open to private outdoor area. This is an ideal property for someone seeking easy care and single level living.
Located in the heart of Old Kingston is this great two bedroom property in a double brick complex with mature gardens. Recently installed wood look flooring throughout, a huge living dining room with bi fold doors opening to a private terrace make this an entertainers delight. The Kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher overlooks a private garden, making this property one not to miss.
The bathroom has separate bath and shower which has recently been stylishly refurbished and the separate laundry offers extra storage space.
11 Howitt street is a boutique complex surrounded by mature trees and just a short walk to both Kingston shops and the fabulous Kingston Foreshore.
-Spacious living dining room with wood look flooring and access with bifold doors to outdoor terrace
- Two bedrooms both with built in robes, the main with access to small side garden
- Neat kitchen with plenty of storage and electric cooking plus dishwasher
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower which has recently been refurbished
- Separate laundry electric wall heater
- One carport with additional locked storage
- Ground floor
- single level living
- Living Size: 82m2
- Back Courtyard: 12m2
- Front Courtyard 6m2
- EER: 5.0
- Rates: $655 approx. per quarter
- Land tax if payable: $875 approx. per quarter
- Levies: $630 approx. per quarter
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate the information provided.
25/11 Howitt Street, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604