This beautifully maintained & stylish 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit nestled in an ideal location in the popular Starlight complex will appeal to live in buyer or the astute investor. One of the key elements of this property is that is in one of the two smaller blocks in the precinct. With only 8 units in the block, this gives you some more peace, quiet and privacy than the rest of the complex.
The property features a lovely open plan living area with extensive tiling and an excellent kitchen with stone bench tops, great storage and quality appliances.
Both bedrooms feature built in robes with the master having the luxury of a modern ensuite. The main bedroom had extra robes built in for amazing storage for a unit of its size.
Sliding doors open onto an expansive balcony which provides the perfect place for barbecues, that morning or afternoon coffee, a quiet drink or just simply relaxing. Two secure car spaces and storage are provided under with ample visitor parking also available.
A key security feature of the property is the Crimsafe mesh on every window and door in the property. There is also reverse cycle air-conditioning in the main living area.
The complex features a fabulous in ground pool and playground area with extensive landscaped areas and lovely established trees surrounding the complex. Walk to transport, local shops, cafes, Mount Majura nature reserve and EPIC (Farmer's markets held here each Saturday morning), whilst being so conveniently located within just minutes of the city.
This apartment would be ideal for the home owner or investor and is well worthy of your inspection. EER 1.5
- Great feel and filled with an abundance of natural light
- Lovely open plan living and dining
- All-season, reverse cycle heating and cooling for comfort
- Built in robes to both bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom appointed has a bath and laundry facilities.
- Quality kitchen with stone bench tops
- Light filled courtyard
- Two car spaces plus storage
- Pool and playground in complex
- Beautifully established grounds
- Walk to the local shops, transport, EPIC and Mount Majura nature reserve
- Conveniently located just minutes from the city
6 / 20 Federal Highway, Watson, Australian Capital Territory 2602