Auction Location: On site.
This is an outstanding opportunity to own an apartment that delivers on location, functionality and size. Nestled in the ever popular ‘Percival Court’, this unique home offers room for the entire family and is only seconds away from Kingston Village and the Foreshore precinct.
This exceptional floor plan is set over three levels and offers three spacious bedrooms, all with built in robes, and four separate study-nook areas; perfect for those families whose children are pursuing scholarly excellence at different levels, or for those family members who prefer to work and study from home.
The spotted gum timber flooring, combined with the high ceiling and ample natural light, creates a dramatic yet welcoming effect in the spacious living and dining-room areas. Complemented with a well-equipped kitchen, featuring an induction cook top and ample cupboard space to maximise storage, the attention to detail of this home has been fully integrated to ensure complete ease of living in all respects. Indeed the abundance of thoughtful, convenient storage areas throughout the Home will amaze and delight you.
A separate laundry and water closet affords added functionality, whilst the
five reverse-cycle heating/cooling units, and the gas heater in the living area, ensure that year-round comfort in Summer and warmth in Winter can be afforded to all parts of your home when you need it.
A single lock-up garage and carport offer year-round protection for the Family car. This home is a must-view for those who value design, location, size and functionality; within easy walking-distance of (mere minutes away): Kingston Village, Manuka and Lake Burley Griffin. This home is also close to local schools, Public Transport and the Parliamentary Triangle.
-Spacious three-bedroom, loft apartment;
- large windows providing a beautiful view with plenty of natural light ;
- Large alfresco balcony off the 2nd storey;
- Spotted gum timber floors;
- Abundance of storage , with quality shelving and fittings throughout;
- induction cooktop
- 4x study-nook areas - two with built in cabinetry;
- 2x adaptable, under-stair storage areas;
- 5x reverse-cycle heating/cooling units (Mitsubishi);
- Gas heater in living area (Rinnai);
- Endless, instant gas hot water system (Rinnai);
- Morning sun to Master-bedroom and balcony;
- Views of Red Hill and leafy Howitt street from the balcony;
- Close to schools, shops and transport; and
- Single lock-up garage, plus carport.
24 / 19 Howitt Street, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604